Access Your Account
- Select the LOGIN button located on the right side of the home page.
- Select the ENROLL button under the First Time User heading.
- Enter your account number in the Member Number field
- Enter the primary member’s eight digit date of birth in the PIN field in mmddyyyy format (example: May 15, 1970, enter 05151970)
- You must click on the Terms and Conditions words to bring up the document before checking the box and clicking on the Continue button.
- You will be prompted to fill out your profile information, change your ID and password immediately to protect your account.
- Select the Self Service tab and under the Additional Services tab you will see eStatements in blue lettering.
- Select eStatements and a document will pop up to inform you of the conditions related to this program. Check the acceptance box to enroll in the program and be eligible to start receiving statements.
- An eStatement will not be available immediately as it is produced only after a person enrolls in the program. You will receive an email the following month that your eStatement is available. Statements will be kept online for at least one year.
- It is important that we have your current email on file in order for you to receive this notification. Edit or add your email on the Overview page.